What else is there to do in Norway? Here are 10 ideas…
1. Head Inland. The moutains are beautiful. The boys wanted to get to the snow but that was a little too far.
2. Shop for Norwegian Sweaters. Marvel at the workmanship – and the prices. Buy mittens instead.
3. Recall the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
4. Renact it.
5. Find something to climb on. Pretend you’re a Viking.
7. Meet some locals. Don’t be offended if they are not very chatty.
9. Climb on some rocks. If you’re not climbing, worry that someone is going to fall.
10. Take a plenty of pictures.